Table of Contents
The Nature Conservancy
Zuch Ferdana @CoastResilience Geospatial Information Officer(GIO)
- flood tags API
- use geo to show where the best place to restore the mangroves
- carbon storage
do a lot to find out why it was failed
need more example to make sure it will work
Mapping Ocean Wealth
- coral reef
- find nemo
Why protect it?
What the biggest challenges about collecting data about coral reef?
- communicate with technology
- educate people to understand the things we are doing
How to train AI?
- We have a lot of scientist to work for it
- We use the accurate photograph not sea food made from coral reef or the beach between coral reef
Fundamentals of Delivering Effective Presentations
How to use your “Tools”?
- How to speak
- speak loud enough
- having energy, confidence, passion
- holding microphone 45°
- opening up
- speak slowly
- Where to look
- look at the forehead
- give everybody attention
- How to move
- use body languages
- jump out of the safety zone
- shoulders back
- show hand palm
how to manage your time?
- give a little remain space
- set milestones
- write a verbatim script
- practice with a timer
How to struct tour pitch? (example)
- business case
- process & details
- next steps
How to handle questions from the audience?
- understand the key
- understand why they ask this question
- question like giving you advice
What to do if I forget something or not understand something?
- pause to restore
- take a card with a few key words
- be confident
- thank you so much, I don’t actually have the answer to your question, but this gonna what I will to do
- do not lie
- do not try to change their attention